Speed limit is 10 km/h at all times
- Do not disturb your neighbours,close your
- Keep your site clean.
- Respect the environment,do not cut trees,no branches can be pick-up.
- You can buy some wood at the office until
- Please do not put nails in to the trees. Use
- No ATVs allowed our similar vehicles on the
- Campfires whent permits are allowed at designated
areas an they are moderate. Please put out your
fire,to prevent forest fire.Every time you go
a way Tank You.
- Garbage and recycle must be disposed of, in
container at the left of the office.
- Whent it is possible, you may install
one tent, one kitchenette an one car per
site, the direction can juge if the installation
is souhaitable or not. Second car, in visitor
parks near buy the office.Cost 2,50 $ per day.
- Since whe add so many complaints in summer
2004, dogs are now forbidden.
- Curfew at 11:00 pm.to 08:00 a.m. No noise,our
music must be ear, but you can stay awake.
- Check out time is 1:00 pm. Check in time
- At the lake ther is no lifeguard, swimming
is prohibited . Minors child must be whit a
adult. Alcoholic beverages and glass recipients
are forbidden at the beach.
- Parents are always responsable of their chidren
that are whit them. Minor children are never
left alone at the campground.
- The direction is not responsable for any injuries,
stolen or lost goods that occur on the campsite.We
are not responsable for dammage caused
by any loss of electricity,bad weather conditions,
flooding, falling trees or by any actions of
rentors or visitors.
- Signing of the contract means agreeing to
all of the above rules.
- Reservation: a depot of 50% of the total amount
is required. Not repayable.
is to say welcome back an not to trow
you out!! but if we have to do it for the well-being
of the other camper, we will, an
whit out repayable.The Le Brun family wish you a
good season in are Domaine, an thank you to
encourage us by your presence.